BibTeX parameter specification
A talk is represented by a table of properties. This page shall list the allowed properties with their meaning.
- The main title of the talk. This is the most important key fact about the talk.
- Name of the presenter of the talk. If multiple, use comma separation.
- The date(time) of the talk in a parsable manner, eg. YYYY-MM-DD or DD.MM.YYYY
- The site where the talk took place. This should only contain room, building, address, city and country, but should not include the event, seminar title etc.
- The name of the event where the talk took place. This can be the name of a conference, a seminar, etc.
- A valid URL to the slides in PDF format
- An integer number starting from thumb_from and refering to the page number of the thumbnail preview of the slides which should be used to identify the talk. This is important to quickly identify the talk with a picture.
- From which number the page numbering starts. By default, this is 0. The value 1 is sensible, all other values are stupid.
- A valid URL to the video of the talk. The URL can point to a video file to download or stream or to a page where the video can be viewn (e.g. in the case of Adobe Flash).
- A list of strings. Each string is a keyword used to identify the talk.
Keywords used for the POTT source:
- A ticket id in the POTT bug tracker, to refer to the talk and files
Keywords used for the Bibtex/Uniordner source:
- A valid URL to the bibtex file which contains all the data of the talk.