Numerical Relativity and Relativistic Astrophysics
The relativistic astrophysics group at the Institute of Theoretical Physics answers questions about compact objects in strongly curved spacetimes with computer simulations solving Einsteins Equations. Our group is made up of different research projects, most notabily the BlackHoleCam project, the ExaHyPE project and research in context of the HIC for FAIR.
This page serves as an umbrella to various ressources used by our group. This directory contains also numerous working files via nonpublic deeplinks.
Source code repositories:
- We have the Bitbucket team "whiskydevs" mainly for hosting WhiskyTHC-related codes in around 20 git repositories.
- We have the Bitbucket team "Relastro" for hosting various codes about analysis, initial data, etc. (~10 git repositories).
- Also have a look about my Bitbucket account "svek" for released codes.
- We have a leftover Subversion server/
with around 700 repositories, mainly papers and research results.
- We manage our own Gitlab installation for the ITP which contains hundreds of repositories.