Defense of my PhD thesis
On June 28, 2019 at 11:00, the defense of my doctoral thesis about High-order methods in fullygeneral-relativistic hydrodynamics & magnetohydrodynamics takes place in seminar room Phys _ _.101. The disputation is public and will be in English.
- Official invitation from the Promotionsbüro.
- Read the thesis in advance
- German summary (2 pages) of the thesis
- See my papers for the references
- Guide to the seminar room _ _.101 where the defense takes place
Contents on this website
As you notice, this page is merely a collection of facts and information pieces. As probably all scientific websites, it is a work in progress. I'd like to provide further information for students as well as background information on projects. This is a list of links what's there and what not yet:
- Work bench Numerical Relativity/Relativistic Astrophysics
- Work bench ExaHyPE: The PDE solver in scientific computing
- An overview about student participation, scholarship groups, e-Learning and web tools
Talks and posters
See a full list of scientific talks and posters on this website.
Selected german talks at Goethe University Frankfurt about POKAL.
Various contributions (german)